- Porirua harbour strategy working
- Water cooperation in action – LAWA tells our water story
- World Water Day 2014 – the water and energy nexus
- Water, water everywhere…
- Cleaner rivers – Morgan Foundation steps up
- We can do better – NZ’s Land and Water Forum releases its final report
- Life on a Seamount
- Treasure on our doorstep – Porirua Harbour and Inlet
- Have enough farmers cleaned up their act?
- National – declaring war on rivers?
- Freshwater in NZ – Auditor General unimpressed by ‘forgiving’ Regional Councils
- Green growth in NZ – a case of once over lightly?
- Mining lignite in Aotearoa NZ – a price too high?
- Avoiding the race to the bottom: The RMA – what does it mean to water in NZ?
- Would you like more water with that?
- Christchurch Earthquake – information
- Earthquake or drought: The joy of a bright orange – or green or blue – water tank
- Underwater ‘rainforests’, world warming and more – on water
- Dirty rivers and streams – time for a change
- Village planning ‘unplugged’
- The Earth – another good read
- Dancing at the Dead Sea and more – 3 books to read and read again
- Mainland Farmers of the Year – amazing Averys
- Porirua’s Village Planning is a World Winner
- Affordable water – Porirua’s Water Guy shows you how to fix water leaks at your place
- The price of water
- Kapiti moves to secure their water supply
- Quickfacts on Canterbury Water
- WSUD in HafenCity: ‘Future-Adaptive Urban Development’
- What is it to be Water Sensitive?
- Water Sensitive Design – the rural dimension
Monthly Archives: July 2014
Porirua harbour strategy working
Good news – a big increase in cockle numbers has shown up in the latest survey by Guardians of the Pauatahanui Inlet (GOPI). This signals that the intent of Porirua’s Harbour and Catchment Strategy (2012) is being realised, with a … Continue reading
You must be logged in to post a comment.