- Porirua harbour strategy working
- Water cooperation in action – LAWA tells our water story
- World Water Day 2014 – the water and energy nexus
- Water, water everywhere…
- Cleaner rivers – Morgan Foundation steps up
- We can do better – NZ’s Land and Water Forum releases its final report
- Life on a Seamount
- Treasure on our doorstep – Porirua Harbour and Inlet
- Have enough farmers cleaned up their act?
- National – declaring war on rivers?
- Freshwater in NZ – Auditor General unimpressed by ‘forgiving’ Regional Councils
- Green growth in NZ – a case of once over lightly?
- Mining lignite in Aotearoa NZ – a price too high?
- Avoiding the race to the bottom: The RMA – what does it mean to water in NZ?
- Would you like more water with that?
- Christchurch Earthquake – information
- Earthquake or drought: The joy of a bright orange – or green or blue – water tank
- Underwater ‘rainforests’, world warming and more – on water
- Dirty rivers and streams – time for a change
- Village planning ‘unplugged’
- The Earth – another good read
- Dancing at the Dead Sea and more – 3 books to read and read again
- Mainland Farmers of the Year – amazing Averys
- Porirua’s Village Planning is a World Winner
- Affordable water – Porirua’s Water Guy shows you how to fix water leaks at your place
- The price of water
- Kapiti moves to secure their water supply
- Quickfacts on Canterbury Water
- WSUD in HafenCity: ‘Future-Adaptive Urban Development’
- What is it to be Water Sensitive?
- Water Sensitive Design – the rural dimension
Tag Archives: Water conservation
March 22 is coming around again and this year UN World Water Day is highlighting the critical link between water and energy use. Following on from 2013’s year of events in celebration of the UN International Year of Water Cooperation, World Water … Continue reading
March 22 is UN World Water Day. An auspicious day for water on the global calendar, though New Zealand’s activities on this day fall largely under the radar. It’s an especially big day this year. 2013 is the UN International … Continue reading
Pauatahanui Inlet – rmm What price for water? In 2001, Parliamentary Commissioner for the Environment Morgan Williams observed that enhancing and advancing water management is primarily a socio-political challenge, rather than an economic or a technical one. Nearly ten years have … Continue reading
Kapiti Island – Image by rmm Just over a year after appointing a water project manager to work with the community and agencies to secure a better water supply, Kapiti District Councillors have chosen a river recharge project to boost water supply in … Continue reading