- Porirua harbour strategy working
- Water cooperation in action – LAWA tells our water story
- World Water Day 2014 – the water and energy nexus
- Water, water everywhere…
- Cleaner rivers – Morgan Foundation steps up
- We can do better – NZ’s Land and Water Forum releases its final report
- Life on a Seamount
- Treasure on our doorstep – Porirua Harbour and Inlet
- Have enough farmers cleaned up their act?
- National – declaring war on rivers?
- Freshwater in NZ – Auditor General unimpressed by ‘forgiving’ Regional Councils
- Green growth in NZ – a case of once over lightly?
- Mining lignite in Aotearoa NZ – a price too high?
- Avoiding the race to the bottom: The RMA – what does it mean to water in NZ?
- Would you like more water with that?
- Christchurch Earthquake – information
- Earthquake or drought: The joy of a bright orange – or green or blue – water tank
- Underwater ‘rainforests’, world warming and more – on water
- Dirty rivers and streams – time for a change
- Village planning ‘unplugged’
- The Earth – another good read
- Dancing at the Dead Sea and more – 3 books to read and read again
- Mainland Farmers of the Year – amazing Averys
- Porirua’s Village Planning is a World Winner
- Affordable water – Porirua’s Water Guy shows you how to fix water leaks at your place
- The price of water
- Kapiti moves to secure their water supply
- Quickfacts on Canterbury Water
- WSUD in HafenCity: ‘Future-Adaptive Urban Development’
- What is it to be Water Sensitive?
- Water Sensitive Design – the rural dimension
Tag Archives: Water footprint
Would you like more water with that?
There’s 120 litres of water in your morning cup of English Breakfast or Earl Grey. Multiply that by ten if you prefer a shot of espresso to start your day. If you enjoy a latte or flat white – another … Continue reading
Posted in Environment, tea, water allocation Tagged Bottled water, Drinking water, Massey University, Tea, Water, Water footprint Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.